Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Bagels – French Toast Style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bagels – French Toast Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bagels – French Toast Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bagels – french toast style recipe. To make bagels – french toast style you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bagels – French Toast Style:
- You need 2 of gluten and dairy free bagels.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- Take 2 tablespoons of dairy free milk.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Get 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Get of drizzle of olive oil.
- Provide handful of strawberries.
Steps to make Bagels – French Toast Style:
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, cinnamon and honey Slice the bagels the way you would slice a little loaf, you will have a mix of slices and circles due to the hole in the bagel.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat Dip the bread into the egg mixture and place immediately into the frying pan.
- Cook on each side for a couple of minutes until golden brown Serve topped with strawberries.
If you find this Bagels – French Toast Style recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.