Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cinnamon Sugar, Bacon and Cheese French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Sugar, Bacon and Cheese French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon sugar, bacon and cheese french toast recipe. You can cook cinnamon sugar, bacon and cheese french toast using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cinnamon Sugar, Bacon and Cheese French Toast:
- Prepare 8 Slices of Bread (not fresh).
- Take 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 100-150 ml of Milk.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 250 g of Bacon.
- Take 250 g of Cheese.
- Take 250 g of Sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Take of Golden Syrup.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Sugar, Bacon and Cheese French Toast:
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together to make cinnamon sugar as you would for pancakes. Set aside..
- Fry bacon a a frying pan. Set aside..
- Whisk eggs and milk together. Warm a frying pan and ads a bit of oil to keep the bread from sticking..
- One slice at a time, dip the bread into the egg mixture. Place the egg soaked bread into the warm pan. Sprinkle a bit of cinnamon sugar on the side that is not touching the pan before flipping it over. Keep the heat low to allow the egg to cook and bread to brown without scorching the sugar. Flip over and remove from pan. Do this will all 8 slices..
- On the side that has NOT been sugared, place bacon and cheese. Close the sandwich with another slice of bread, sugar on the inside..
- Sprinkle more sugar on the outside on top. Flip the sandwich so that the sugar side lands flat in the frying pan. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on the opposite side before flipping. This is to allow the outside to also brown, sugar to caramelize and the cheese to melt on the inside..
- Plate and serve with a sprinkle of cheese, and a drizzle of golden syrup..
- For a savory version simply leave out the cinnamon sugar. Serve with Tomato sauce, Sweet Chilli sauce or any other condement of choice..
If you find this Cinnamon Sugar, Bacon and Cheese French Toast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.