Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mini croissants french toast and bacon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini croissants french toast and bacon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini croissants french toast and bacon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini croissants french toast and bacon recipe. You can cook mini croissants french toast and bacon using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini croissants french toast and bacon:
- Get 3 of mini croissants.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Use 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Use 1 of tspn vanilla sugar.
- Use 1/2 of tspn cinnamon.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Butter for frying.
Steps to make Mini croissants french toast and bacon:
- Preheat the oven 180 °C,and nicely place the bacon on the oven rack. Bake for 15 minutes, if you prefer it crispy bake it to 18 minutes..
- In a mixing bowl whisk the eggs together then add milk and whisk until well combined.
- Add to the bowl, sugar,salt,cinnamon, vanilla sugar and whisk everything together..
- Cut the mini croissants into half length wise. Heat a pan ad add butter to it..
- Cut the mini croissants into half length wise. Place each side into the egg mixture making sure all sides are coated and fry in butter..
- Set aside and serve with bacon..
If you find this Mini croissants french toast and bacon recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.