Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy mix veg flavoured with coffee vinegar sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy mix veg flavoured with coffee vinegar sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy mix veg flavoured with coffee vinegar sauce recipe. To cook spicy mix veg flavoured with coffee vinegar sauce you need 25 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy mix veg flavoured with coffee vinegar sauce:
- Take of For sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of Coffee.
- Use 1 Tsp of Butter.
- Take 5-6 of cloves.
- Get 2 tsp of Cornflour.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 tsp of Vinegar.
- Take 1 tsp of Readymade oregano seasoning powder.
- Provide of For mix veg.
- Provide 50 gm of French beans.
- You need 2 of Onion sliced.
- Take 30 gm of Carrot.
- You need 20 gm of Green peas.
- Get 10 gm of Corns.
- Take 10 gm of Black olives.
- Get 2 of Bay leaves.
- Take 1 of Tomato chopped.
- Take 1 Tsp of Oil.
- Take 2 of Green chillies.
- You need 100 gm of Cauliflower.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Get 10 gm of Grated cheese.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Green Coriander Chopped.
Instructions to make Spicy mix veg flavoured with coffee vinegar sauce:
- For sauce take a pan and heat the butter..
- Now take coffee powder in a bowl and mix with milk(50ml)..
- Now add cloves to the pan..
- Now mix the cornflour with the milk..
- Then add seasoning powder to the pan..
- Now add coffee mix and then cornflour one by one..
- Now add vinegar and mix well..
- Now take another pan and add oil to it..
- Then add bay leaves, onions and green chillies..
- Now add tomatoes and then all the vegetables to it and saute it..
- Now add salt and red chilli powder.And cover the pan to cook the vegetables..
- Now add coffee vinegar sauce and mix it well.Also add sugar to it..
- Now spread some grated cheese and mix for 2 mns..
- Garnish with green coriander..
If you find this Spicy mix veg flavoured with coffee vinegar sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.