Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Desi fried rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Desi fried rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Desi fried rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to desi fried rice recipe. You can cook desi fried rice using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Desi fried rice:
- Prepare 1 cup of basmati rice.
- Get 1/4 cup of onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of capsicum.
- Take 1/4 of french beans.
- Provide 1/4 cup of spring onions.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Get As per taste of Salt.
- Use As required of Oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of green chili sauce.
- Use 50 gms of Paneer (cubes).
- Get 2 tsp of Fried rice masala(chingz).
- You need 2 of green chillies.
Instructions to make Desi fried rice:
- Heat oil in a wok, add chopped onions, capsicum, ginger garlic paste, and green chillies saute on medium to high flame..
- The veggies have to be stir-fried, till they are almost cooked and yet retain their crunchiness and crispiness. Now add paneer and the fried rice masala..
- Add the soy sauce, vinegar, green chili sauce, ketchup,salt and pepper. Stir quickly and add the rice. Stir fry for a few minutes till the sauce has coated the rice well. Keep a check when adding salt, as soy sauce already has salt in it..
- Serve the fried rice hot plain or with an indo chinese vegetable gravy..
If you find this Desi fried rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.