Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cheesy Fries recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably buy many items out of habit. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One wholesome substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy fries recipe. To cook cheesy fries you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Fries:
- Prepare 3 cups of French fries.
- Take as needed of Cheese.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take to taste of chili flakes.
- Get 2-3 Tbsp of schezwan sauce.
- Provide As required of Oil to fry.
Steps to make Cheesy Fries:
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Fry the fries to become crispy. Remove on an absorbent paper and sprinkle some salt..
- Place them in an oven proof plate and sprinkle cheese..
- Put some schezwan sauce over it..
- Put another layer of cheese and sprinkle some red chilli flakes..
- Sprinkle some dried oregano over..
- Place the plate in the oven till cheese melts and enjoy..
If you find this Cheesy Fries recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.