Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mee Goreng recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mee Goreng recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mee Goreng recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mee goreng recipe. To cook mee goreng you need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mee Goreng:
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap Manis).
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sambal Olek (can be replaced with Siracha or other chili sauce).
- Prepare of Other Ingredients.
- Get of Thick egg Noodles (Hokien Noodle or Chowmein).
- Provide of Choice of protein (I am using prawn and and chicken).
- You need 6 of tiger prawns and cut to half.
- Take 1 of chicken thigh fillet.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes (cut to wedges).
- You need 1 1/2 of carrot or 1 red capsicum (julienned).
- Get 1 bunch of asian greens (bok choy/kailan, etc).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2-3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Provide of Dried chili flakes or diced fresh chilies to your liking.
- Get 1 of french shallot or half of small onion (diced).
Steps to make Mee Goreng:
- It will be easier if you have everything prepped in advance..
- Mix all the sauce in one bowl and set aside..
- Prepared the thick egg noodle as instructed from the package.
- Chopped veggies, meat and prawn, then set aside, marinate the meat with a little bit of soy sauce..
- Heat the wok and cook the protein until its cooked. Once cooked, take it out from the wok and set aside. Careful not to overcooked the prawns. You can drizzle some of the sauce while cooking the protein..
- Heat oil on the wok, fry garlic, chilli and onion until aromatic and onion look soft..
- Stir in veggies (leave out the leafy part of the asian veggies, as this will cook real quick). Splash a little bit of the sauce and sprinkle some salt.
- Make a well on the wok, put a bit more oil on the well, crack the eggs on the well, break the yolks, then cover the eggs with veggies for 30 seconds, stir everything until all mixed well..
- Stir in noodle and meats back to the wok, stir in sauce and green asian leaves and mix well until all combined..
- Stir in wedges tomatoes, cook for another 2 minutes until tomatoes skin started to soften. We do not want to kill the tomatoes here, its important tomatoes still juicy, as it will add the freshness taste to the dish. Turn off the heat, your food is now ready to serve..
If you find this Mee Goreng recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.