Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best "Hakka Noodles" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Hakka Noodles" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to "hakka noodles" recipe. To make "hakka noodles" you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare "Hakka Noodles":
- Prepare 200 gms of boiled noodles.
- Prepare 100 gms of French beans.
- Provide 100 gms of capsicum.
- Prepare 100 gms of carrot.
- Provide 4 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of green chilli sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Steps to make "Hakka Noodles":
- Heat oil in a pan. Add all the vegetables. Saute for 5 minutes. Add salt and black pepper powder..
- Heat oil in another pan and saute noodles for 2 minutes. Add chilli sauce, tomato sauce and all vegetables. Saute for 2 minutes..
- Make decorative shape. Hakka noodles are ready to serve..
If you find this "Hakka Noodles" recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.