Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cow boy burger on French loaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cow boy burger on French loaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cow boy burger on french loaf recipe. To make cow boy burger on french loaf you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cow boy burger on French loaf:
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 of French onion soup packet.
- Use 4 slices of cheese (I used Swiss but cheddar is probably the best choice).
- Take 1 of French bread loaf.
- Provide 2 cups of bbq rib meat.
- You need of Bbq sauce for drizzling.
- Get of Onion rings (see my recipe).
Instructions to make Cow boy burger on French loaf:
- Mix French onion soup mix with burger meat and shape into 4 patties. Cook until no longer pink..
- Cut the French bread into 4 pieces and slice them open to make a “bun”.
- Assemble it: bread, patty, cheese, onion rings, bbq ribs, more bbq sauce and top with remaining half of bread..
If you find this Cow boy burger on French loaf recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.