Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect French Toast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast recipe. You can have french toast using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook French Toast:
- Use 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/8 cup of milk.
- Take 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 4 slices of bread.
- Get 1/4 cup of maple syrup, warmed.
Steps to make French Toast:
- [Wet] Beat the eggs and add the vanilla extract.
- [Dry] Mix the cinnamon powder and sugar.
- Melt the butter in the low heat. Let it cool down a bit after it’s fully melted.
- Mix well the wet and dry ingredients together.
- Add the butter slowly into the batter while mixing.
- Heat a pan in low heat and add a thin and smooth layer of vegetable oil.
- Dip in a slice of bread to the batter. Each side should be covered with it..
- Pan fry each side for 2-3 minutes until all breads are done.
- (Optional) Sprinkle the sugar powder gently on the French toast, and serve with the maple syrup.
If you find this French Toast recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.