Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg Paneer Shashlik Sizzler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Paneer Shashlik Sizzler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg paneer shashlik sizzler recipe. To make veg paneer shashlik sizzler you only need 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Paneer Shashlik Sizzler:
- Provide 1 cup of boiled basmati rice.
- Get 100 gm of fresh paneer cubed.
- Provide of To marinate:.
- Use 2 tbsp of curd.
- Get as per taste of Salt & black pepper powder.
- Take of For tara masala ka sauce..(for 1 servings).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chillies ginger paste.
- Get 1 tsp of white sesame seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corn flour dissolved in 1/2 cup water.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Provide slices of Few Red, Yellow, bell pepper slices, & Green capsicum.
- Get as required of French fries.
- Use 2 of Palak Cutlets (or any veg cutlets).
- Provide 1 cube of grated cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cabbage leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter mixed with 2 tbsp vinegar.
Steps to make Veg Paneer Shashlik Sizzler:
- To prepare sauce..in pan heat oil,add and saute green chillies ginger & garlic paste..
- Add soy sauce, tomato sauce, sugar, sesame seeds,salt. Add cornflour mixed water,mix well. Cook on medium flame for 2-3 minutes till sauce thickens. Keep aside..
- In mixing bowl add paneer cubes. Add curd,salt and pepper. Mix well..
- Before hand prepare palak cutlets (Recipe shared before). Chopped veggies. Make french fries..
- To assemble.. Veg Shashlik Paneer Sizzler..Heat sizzler plate on gas for 10 minutes. Grease with butter..on it spread cabbage leaves. In middle spread boiled basmati rice. Around it placed bell peppers, green capsicum pieces, french fries and cutlets..as shown..
- In center put marinated paneer. On it drizzle with prepared sauce. Sprinkle grated cheese. For Sizzling.. Pour Butter- vinegar on side of sizzler. Off the flame. Serve/ Relish Delicious Hot Veg Shashlik Paneer Sizzler..
If you find this Veg Paneer Shashlik Sizzler recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.