Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Nutritious palak bajra noodles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nutritious palak bajra noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nutritious palak bajra noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything at once or that you need to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nutritious palak bajra noodles recipe. You can cook nutritious palak bajra noodles using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nutritious palak bajra noodles:
- Prepare 1 bowl of bajra atta(pearl millets flour).
- Get 1/4 bowl of palak(spinach) puree.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of green chilli sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 11/2 tbsp of chings hakka noodles masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/4 tbsp of hing(asafoetida).
- Use 1/2 of capsicum julliens.
- Use 1/4 of cabbage julliens.
- Prepare 2 of medium size onion julliens(spring onions can also be used).
- Take 5-6 of french beans.
- Use 1 of medium size carrot julliens.
- Use 3 tbsp of oil.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- Provide As required of Water for dough.
- Prepare 1 of tomato for garnish.
Instructions to make Nutritious palak bajra noodles:
- Cut out stems and roots of palak(spinach) and wash it nicely. Heat water in a vessel and blanch palak for 2-3 minutes. Immediately transfer it to a bowl of cold water to retain it's colour. Blend it into puree..
- In to bajra aata(pearl millet flour) add palak puree, hing, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt and make dough neither too soft nor too hard..
- Rest the dough for 10 minutes and roll out it into 2 equal cylindrical shape..
- Take gathiya press and put one of the cylindrical dough into it. Take a deep vessel 1/4 filled with water and put a ring ito it and a sieve greased with oil above it. Now press out the noodles properly into the sieve. Cover and cook it for 8-10 minutes..
- Once cooked allow it to cool properly and then gently separate out the noodle strands with hands..
- Heat oil in a vessel and saute all the veggies nicely(not to over cook). Add green chilli sauce, soya sauce and hakka noodle masala and mix well and cook 1 minute. Now add the noodles and mix it nicely and gently. Cook for 1 more minute..
- Plate the noodles and garnish with tomato decorations..
If you find this Nutritious palak bajra noodles recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.