Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Classic French Toast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Classic French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Classic French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to classic french toast recipe. You can have classic french toast using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Classic French Toast:
- Use 8 slices of Bread of your choice (used Multigrain).
- Use 4 of Eggs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Chopped coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Butter.
- Prepare As Required of Fresh mint leaves.
- Get 1 pinch of Cumin powder.
- Get 1 pinch of Turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Classic French Toast:
- First, take a shallow bowl. Break the eggs and whisk well. Add all the milk, spices, and chopped coriander leaves. Also, tear in some mint leaves for flavor. Adjust salt. Again whisk well..
- Cut each of the bread slices into 2 triangles. Then heat a skillet/ tawa. Melt 1 tsp butter and dip each bread piece in the egg batter and place on tawa..
- Cook quickly from both sides till golden and remove in a serving plate. Avoid overcooking the French toasts. Repeat this for all the slices..
- Serve hot with ketchup, cheese dip garnished with mint leaves on top accompanied by coffee or tea. Enjoy this yummy breakfast!.
If you find this Classic French Toast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.