Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Atta Momos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Atta Momos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Atta Momos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to atta momos recipe. To cook atta momos you need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Atta Momos:
- Use of For dough.
- You need 1 Cup of atta(wheat flour).
- Prepare As needed of water.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ajwain(carom seeds).
- Use of For stuffing.
- Prepare 3 tsp of oil.
- Provide 1 of carrot (chopped).
- You need 4-5 of French beans (chopped).
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of soya sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Provide 2-3 of garlic (crushed).
- Take 2 of green chilli (chopped).
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sugar.
Instructions to make Atta Momos:
- For dough : In a bowl combine wheat flour, ajwain and salt. Mix…well. Add water and knead a smooth dough. Cover and keep aside for half an hour..
- For stuffing : Steam Chopped carrot, chopped beans. Cover and steam till it become tender..
- Heat oil in Kadai. Crushed garlic. Saute it for few minutes. Add black pepper powder.
- Cumin powder, red chilli sauce, soya sauce, tomato. Mix…well. Add little water. Cook till the vegetables become dry. Once it is done. Keep aside..
- For making momos : From dough take a small ball. Roll it like a small chapati. Keep the vegetables stuffing in the center. Close the edges perfectly. While steaming the stuffing should not come out..
- Brush the steam with oil. Place the momos in the steamer. Cover and cook till it is done. Check in between with fork. If the fork is clean it shows mom os is ready to serve.
- Hot…Hot…Mom os is Ready to Serve with tomato….ketchup….
If you find this Atta Momos recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.