Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Simply Delicious Squash Casserole "Revisited" recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simply Delicious Squash Casserole "Revisited" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simply Delicious Squash Casserole "Revisited" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simply delicious squash casserole "revisited" recipe. You can cook simply delicious squash casserole "revisited" using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simply Delicious Squash Casserole "Revisited":
- Get 350 of " Preheated Oven.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- Get 5 Cups of Yellow Squash and Zucchini Medium Diced.
- Take 1 of Medium Onion Medium Diced.
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1 1/2 Teaspoons of Seasoning Salt.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic Finely Minced.
- Provide 2 of Eggs & 1/2 Cup Whole Milk Beaten Together.
- Prepare 1 1/4 Cup of Shredded Colby Cheese.
- Use of 20 Butter Crackers Divided.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Crushed French Fried Onions.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
Instructions to make Simply Delicious Squash Casserole "Revisited":
- In a large size skillet, melt butter and olive oil over medium high heat. Add diced squash, zucchini, onion, and salt and pepper. Saute until squash and zucchini are fork tender, and most of the excess water has evaporated. This will take 20-25 minutes. Add minced garlic and worcestershire sauce during the last minute..
- Remove pan from heat. Add 10 crushed butter crackers, eggs and milk mixture, and shredded cheese. Stir until all the cheese melts, and mixture comes together. There will be enough residual heat left in the pan to do this..
- Pour mixture into a 9"pie dish. Top with the rest of the crushed butter crackers, french fried onions, parmesan cheese. Bake at 350" for 30 minutes..
- When done let rest for 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy!!.
If you find this Simply Delicious Squash Casserole "Revisited" recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.