Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Masala French Toast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Masala French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything straightaway or that you need to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masala french toast recipe. To cook masala french toast you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Masala French Toast:
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Take 4 slices of bread.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need Handful of coriander leaves.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of oil/ butter.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of milk.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
Steps to make Masala French Toast:
- Chop all the veggies.
- In a bowl add the onions, coriander, green chillies, salt, red chilli powder, eggs, milk beat nicely.
- Now take a bread slice dip in egg mixture. Heat some oil on tawa and place the bread slice.
- Roast nicely till golden on one side on medium flame, now flip and cook on the other side.
- I have used brown bread, so the color is bit dark, you can use white bread also, repeat for rest of slices and serve with Ketchup.
If you find this Masala French Toast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.