Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer Aloo Smiley Sizzler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Aloo Smiley Sizzler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you need to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer aloo smiley sizzler recipe. To cook paneer aloo smiley sizzler you only need 41 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paneer Aloo Smiley Sizzler:
- Take of Oil (for deep & shallow fry).
- Take leaves of Cabbage.
- Provide of Aloo Smiley.
- Get 6 of small potatoes (boiled).
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare of Paneer.
- You need 200 g of paneer (1 inch diced cubes).
- Provide of Honey Chilli Potato.
- You need 400 g of McCain French Fries.
- Get 5 cloves of (minced).
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger (minced).
- Take 2 tsp of honey.
- Get 2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Use 1/2 of capsicum (finely chopped).
- Provide 3 tsp of barbeque sauce.
- Use of Rice.
- You need 1.5 cup of basmati rice (cooked).
- Use 1 cup of corn boiled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coriander leaves (finely chopped).
- Get 2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need of Sauted Veggies.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Use 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum.
- Provide 1/2 cup of corn (boiled).
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use of Sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of veeba barbeque sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- You need of Equipments.
- Provide of Steel vessel & laddle.
- Get of Kadhai for frying.
- Take of Iron pan for plating.
Steps to make Paneer Aloo Smiley Sizzler:
- Heat a little oil in a vessel & add onion and carrots. After 30 seconds add capsicum and corn & stir fry the veggies of high flame. Keep stirring continuously. Add salt and pepper powder and cook it for another minutes before turning off the heat. (Remove the sauted veggies in a plate to reuse the vessel.).
- Double fry the fries. First time fry till the colour is yellow. After all the fries are fried, fry them second time until they are golden brown..
- In a bowl take barbecue sauce and add ketchup, ginger-garlic paste, and water..
- In the same vessel which we used to make sauted veggies, heat up oil and add ginger & garlic. When the oil turns aromatic add capsicum and cook on high flame. Add the prepared barbecue sauce and turn off the heat. Add the fries, sesame seeds, and honey and mix..
- Mashed potatoes, add salt & cornflour, and make a dough. Shape the dough flat and round. Make the eyes using pen's end and smile with a spoon. Fry this on high flame to make it crispy..
- Fry the paneer until it's tender and crispy-looking..
- In a pan add oil and stir fry corns for a minute. Add salt and rice to it and cookd for 5 mins..
- Spread cabbage leaves on the iron plate. Serve the corn rice, sauted veggies, honey chilli potato, potato smileys, and paneer on the plate. Drizzle the barbecue sauce and put it on low heat. Add some butter on the sides and listen to the sizzling!.
If you find this Paneer Aloo Smiley Sizzler recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.