Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Popoye s’fried /baked chicken hub(long buns) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Popoye s’fried /baked chicken hub(long buns) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Popoye s’fried /baked chicken hub(long buns) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to popoye s’fried /baked chicken hub(long buns) recipe. To cook popoye s’fried /baked chicken hub(long buns) you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Popoye s’fried /baked chicken hub(long buns):
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast(cut in between 2 parts).
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of crush red pepper.
- Provide of 1/2 tsp black pepper powder.
- Take of 1 tsp soya sauce.
- Use of For coating.
- You need of 1 egg.
- You need of 1/2 cup bread crumbs.
- Use of 2 long buns(dawn).
- Get of 2 lettuce 🥬.
- Prepare of 2 tbsp mayonnaise.
- You need of 1 /2 tsp mustard.
- Get of 1 tsp honey.
- You need of 2 medium patato.
- Take of 1 small plate 🍟 french fries.
- Provide of 3 tbsp ketchup for seving.
Instructions to make Popoye s’fried /baked chicken hub(long buns):
- Take a bowl add chicken with all spices and marinated for 30 minutes keep in fridge..
- Now after 30 minutes take iut the chicken beat the egg and take 1/2 cup of bread crumbs set a side..
- Now take a chicken dip in egg coat with bread crumbs completely and keep in fridge for 20 minutes then bake in oven for 35 to 40 minutes on 180 c and turn it after 20 minutes, u can pan fry also it depends on u..
- Next cut the patato like chips /french fries and fry it until it can be done..
- Now after 40 minutes Popeye s’ fried chicken hub is ready,then mix mayo with honey and mustard to make honey mustard sauce..
- To assemble take the buns toast it then put lettuce chicken and honey mustard sauce cover with second bun popeye s’ fried chicken hub is ready..
- Popepe s’ fried hub with french fries is ready to serve with ketchup, enjoy it..
If you find this Popoye s’fried /baked chicken hub(long buns) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.