Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect French toast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast recipe. You can have french toast using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French toast:
- Take 5-6 of bread slices.
- You need 1 cup of Sooji.
- Prepare 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- You need As needed of Butter.
- You need 4 tsp of Tomato sauce.
- Get 100 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Aginomoto.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
Instructions to make French toast:
- Mix curd and suji and salt and keep 5 min to rest. Chop all the veggies in small pieces and mix in the suji mixture and add agenomoto and chilli flakes and then add water to make a nice batter.
- Now place the batter on one side of bread and in a pan place butter and now shallow fry bread on both side. And note the batter should be on one side only. Now u can enjoy as ur evening snack..
- Serve hot..
If you find this French toast recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.