Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tangy teriyaki apricot chicken 🐔 recipe. To make tangy teriyaki apricot chicken 🐔 you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔:
- Provide 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in).
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Take 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1/8 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 pack of Lipton Onion soup mix.
- Provide 1 jar (13 ounce) of Apricot preserves.
- Use 1 bottle (15 ounce) of French dressing.
- Take 3 of onions, sliced.
- Use of Cooked white rice OR rice pilaf.
Instructions to make Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in a large baking pan…..
- In a bowl combine your black pepper, garlic, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, Lipton onion soup mix, apricot preserves and French dressing…….
- Pour apricot mixture all over chicken thighs…….
- Place your sliced onions all around…..
- Cover and bake in a preheated 350 oven for 1 hour…….
- Uncover and bake an additional 40 minutes or until chicken is golden on top……..
- Serve with cooked white rice or rice pilaf and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Tangy Teriyaki Apricot Chicken 🐔 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.