Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French toast ❤ Valentine breakfast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French toast ❤ Valentine breakfast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast ❤ valentine breakfast recipe. You can have french toast ❤ valentine breakfast using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make French toast ❤ Valentine breakfast:
- Use 4 of bread slices.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Get 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need of Sugar to taste.
- You need of Butter for frying.
- Take of Garnish.
- Provide of Strawberry as required.
- You need of Whipping cream as required.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of strawberry jam.
Steps to make French toast ❤ Valentine breakfast:
- In a larg bowl add the egg, whisk them then add sugar and mix well,.
- Add milk and whisk the mixture nicely,.
- Dip the bread slices in the egg and milk mixture, coated slices with mixture nicely. Heat the pan add butter and drop the slice on the pan, on medium low flame cook and flip on other side after 2 minutes.
- Let cook the slice on low flame flip it on other side,cook until light brown, then transfer in a plat.
- Garnish with strawberries heart and strawberry chunks and whipping cream, then drizzle some strawberry jam..
If you find this French toast ❤ Valentine breakfast recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.