Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shephereds pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shephereds pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shephereds pie recipe. You can have shephereds pie using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shephereds pie:
- Get 200 g of minced meat.
- Provide 1 kg of potatoes.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Provide of Parsley, rosemary, salt and pepper. Garlic.
- Prepare of Worcester sauce.
- You need of Flour.
- Get of Tomato paste.
- Prepare of Beef broth.
- Take of Peas, carrots, French beans,.
- Get of Onions.
- Get of Parmesan cheese.
- Get of Butter.
Instructions to make Shephereds pie:
- Heat the olive oil in a pan.
- Add the onions, cook till pinkish then add the beef and fry.
- Add the spices and fry for a while.
- Ad the worcester sauce, tomato paste and the flour and cook for a while.
- Add the veggies and simmer for 15 mins..
- Mash the pre boiled potatoes after draining, add butter and parmesan cheese.
- Pour the meat mixture onto a casserole dish, top up with the cheesy potatoes and bake till bubbling brown..
- Bon appetite.
If you find this Shephereds pie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.