Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect French toast sliders/burgers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French toast sliders/burgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French toast sliders/burgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast sliders/burgers recipe. You can cook french toast sliders/burgers using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook French toast sliders/burgers:
- Get 100 g of meat (pork rib patty, beef or chicken).
- Get 1 of long French loaf sliced.
- You need to taste of Mayonnaise.
- Use 1 bunch of lettuce.
- You need 1 of tomato sliced.
- Use 50 g of grated cheese of your choice.
- Use To taste of barbecue sauce.
- Get 3 of large eggs.
Steps to make French toast sliders/burgers:
- I used pre cooked deboned rib patties. Put them in a preheated 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes to fully cook. Just before its cooked, take the cheese put it on the patties and return to the oven to melt.
- Mix the eggs in a bowl and dip the bread in the egg.
- Put it on the pan to brown/cook on each side.
- To assemble the burger, put one bread on the plate and spread mayonnaise on it then put the lettuce, then the tomato, then cheese patty and on the top bread, spread barbecue sauce on the burger. Now you can serve it fresh and warm..
If you find this French toast sliders/burgers recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.