Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Stir-Fry served with spiced rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Stir-Fry served with spiced rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Stir-Fry served with spiced rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stir-fry served with spiced rice recipe. To cook chicken stir-fry served with spiced rice you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Stir-Fry served with spiced rice:
- You need 2 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 4-6 of Chicken Breast Fillets (sliced).
- Get 1 kg of McCain French Stir-Fry.
- Take 1 of Knorr Chicken Stock Pot.
- Provide of Salt and pepper for taste.
- Provide 1 cup of Rice.
Steps to make Chicken Stir-Fry served with spiced rice:
- Braise your onion until light golden brown.
- Add Chicken breasts with salt and pepper and add some water (actually very little), allow to cook and brown.
- Now add your Stir-Fry mix and cook for about 5-10mins.
- Once stir-fry looks semi ready (you'll need to judge yourself) add the chicken stock pot and allow to simmer on a low heat for another 5-10mins.
- Cook your rice seperately as you would normally, and just add spices, I have used spice for rice and some curry spice..
If you find this Chicken Stir-Fry served with spiced rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.