Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Different nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pulao recipe. You can have chicken pulao using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pulao:
- Get 1/2 kg of basmati rice soaked for 30 minutes.
- Provide 1 tsp of oil.
- Take 1 cup of of yogurt,.
- Get 1tsp of garam masala (optional).
- Prepare of Use the above masala for marinating the chicken pieces.
- You need 1 tbsp of Whole spice like cumin,.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf,.
- Get 1 inch of cinnamon sticks,.
- Provide 4-5 of cardamom pods.
- Get 4-5 of Cloves,.
- Provide 1 of stoneflower,.
- Use 2 of jaiphal etc for taste & aroma.
- Use 2 of big onions,.
- You need 4 of slit green chillies,.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare as required of Coriander & mint leaves to garnish + vegetable stock.
- You need as needed of Green peas, carrot & French beans (optional).
Instructions to make Chicken Pulao:
- Wash and soak rice for about 20 to 30 minutes. Drain off the water and set aside..
- Marinate the chicken with turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt,ginger garlic paste, 1tsp oil and then yogurt.You can also add a tsp of garam masala powder(optional).Yogurt is used to make the chicken tender..
- Marinate the chicken well & set it aside for a while..
- Pour oil or ghee preferably to a pressure cooker or a pot. When it turns hot, add dry whole spices including fennel powder. Saute till spices begin to sizzle..
- Add onions and fry until they become lightly golden brown..
- Saute the chicken on a medium flame.
- Chicken should turn white in colour and partially soft cooked for about 3 to 4 minutes.Otherwise chicken may turn hard after adding tomatoes..
- Now add chopped tomatoes. Fry till the tomatoes turn mushy, soft and completely cooked.Now add vegetables like carrots,beans & peas..
- Add coriander and mint leaves. Stir and fry until the mixture begins to give a good aroma..
- Continue to cook till the moisture from tomatoes evaporate..
- Add vegetable stock or water. Add salt to taste.We have already added salt to marinate, take care not to add too much..
- When it comes to a boil. Add drained rice..
- Stir well. If cooking in a pot, then cover and cook on a lowe flame until the rice is done..
- If cooking in a cooker pressure, cover the lid and cook for 1 whistle on a medium heat..
- When the pressure releases,remove the lid and leave it for about 5 minutes. Fluff up gently..
- Serve chicken pulao with raita or side dish like chicken kheema pav as I've done..
If you find this Chicken Pulao recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.