Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken sandwich recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. These types of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Instead they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken sandwich recipe. To cook chicken sandwich you need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken sandwich:
- Take 2 cups of chicken cut in cubes.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of chicken tikka masala.
- Get 1 of bread.
- Use of French fries as required.
- You need of Coleslaw as required.
- Use of Cucumber slices as required.
- Use of For sauce.
- Take 4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Take 3 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili garlic sauce.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- Get of For coleslaw.
- Provide 1 cup of roughly chopped cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Carrots.
- You need 4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Take Pinch of black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
Steps to make Chicken sandwich:
- Boiled chicken with ginger garlic paste and chicken tikka masala. Boiled till chicken tender and water dries. Shredded the chicken..
- For coleslaw. In a bowl add cabbage and carrots. Add in mayonnaise. Mix well. Add salt, black pepper and sugar. Mix well..
- For sauce, mix all the ingredients..
- Assembling. Place bread slice in a platter. Apply sauce. Place coleslaw and cucumber slices. Again place bread slice. Spread sauce. Place shredded chicken and top with another bread slice. Serve with French fries..
If you find this Chicken sandwich recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.