Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for French Toast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional state is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast recipe. You can cook french toast using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Toast:
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Get 2 tbsp of white sugar, powdered is better.
- Use 1/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 2-3 of bread slices.
- Provide 1 drop of vanilla essence.
- You need of Butter or Desi ghee.
Instructions to make French Toast:
- Add the milk, egg and sugar to a bowl and mix well with a whisk..
- Take 3 slices..
- Soak 1 slice into the mixture..
- Turn and soak the other side..
- Heat up a pan on low medium heat and add 1/2 tbsp butter or ghee. I prefer butter but ghee ones turn out great too..
- Cook the toast on one side and then flip to cook the other side..
- Make all toasts and serve with tea or fruit or melted chocolate..
If you find this French Toast recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.