Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for 30 minute French onion stuffed & smothered chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best 30 minute French onion stuffed & smothered chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 30 minute French onion stuffed & smothered chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably buy many items out of habit. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 30 minute french onion stuffed & smothered chicken recipe. You can have 30 minute french onion stuffed & smothered chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare 30 minute French onion stuffed & smothered chicken:
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- Get 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Take 2 of medium sized Vidalia onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Take 1-8 ounce of bar of cream cheese softened.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Take 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Toothpicks to seal chicken breasts.
Steps to make 30 minute French onion stuffed & smothered chicken:
- Preheat oven to 400. Thinly slice onions and place in a skillet (preferably cast iron) with butter, minced garlic and a dash of salt and pepper. Cook on low about 6-8 minutes to caramelize them then add 1/4 cup of the beef broth. Cook another 5 minutes on low..
- Mix softened cream cheese, mozzarella, and onions in a bowl..
- Butterfly your chicken breasts and season inside and out with salt and pepper. (I pounded mine a little thinner but you don’t have to.) Stuff chicken breast with cream cheese onion mixture and use toothpicks to seal them..
- Place chicken breasts in the same skillet you used to cook the onions on medium heat and sear 4 minutes on each side..
- Mix remaining broth with remaining onion cream cheese mixture and place on the bottom of your baking pan and place chicken on top. Spoon some of the mixture on top the chicken breasts and bake covered 15-20 minutes until fully cooked. Remove tooth picks and serve..
If you find this 30 minute French onion stuffed & smothered chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.