Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect French Onion Chicken w/stuffing (crocpot) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Onion Chicken w/stuffing (crocpot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Chicken w/stuffing (crocpot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion chicken w/stuffing (crocpot) recipe. To cook french onion chicken w/stuffing (crocpot) you need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make French Onion Chicken w/stuffing (crocpot):
- You need 32 oz of chicken stock.
- Prepare Pack of chicken thighs (feed family of 4/or 8 thighs).
- Get 2 packets of Lipton French onion soup mix.
- You need 1 of French baguette or similar bread.
- Use 1/2 lb of deli sliced Swiss cheese.
- Take 2 of large yellow onions.
Instructions to make French Onion Chicken w/stuffing (crocpot):
- Cook chicken thighs in the stock with the 2 packets Lipton soup mix. Add in 2 white onions sliced into wedges..
- When chicken and onion is cooked. Remove bones and pull chicken into chunks. Take the baguette slicing it lengthwise put it in oven to crisp the inside..
- Using a cereal bowl lay the Swiss in the bottom then put some baguette chunks on top. You then draining the juice put chicken and onions on top. Put another layer of Swiss then ladle the broth from your crocpot on top to desired level. This ensure the cheese is thoroughly melted. Enjoy!.
If you find this French Onion Chicken w/stuffing (crocpot) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.