Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for French fries, coated chicken and fresh pineapple juice… recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French fries, coated chicken and fresh pineapple juice… recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French fries, coated chicken and fresh pineapple juice… recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french fries, coated chicken and fresh pineapple juice… recipe. You can cook french fries, coated chicken and fresh pineapple juice… using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make French fries, coated chicken and fresh pineapple juice…:
- Get 6 of large potatoes.
- Provide of Cooking oil.
- Provide of Bread crumps.
- Provide Piece of chicken.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
- Get of Royco.
- Use 1 of pineapple diced into small pieces.
Instructions to make French fries, coated chicken and fresh pineapple juice…:
- Put the pieces of chicken in a sufuria add salt and boil for 5 to 10 mins..
- Put the pieces of pineapple in a blender and blend till smooth,sieve the juice from the pineapple remains and place it in the fridge..
- Dice the potatoes into chips shape and place in a bowl..
- Pour two teaspoons of vinegar and royco to the potatoes and leave it for 2 to 3mins for the potatoes to soak in the vinegar..
- Heat up cooking oil and fry the chips. I love my chips golden brown and crispy..
- When ready set aside..
- Bit the two eggs in a different bowl. Dip the ready boiled chicken in the bowl of eggs..
- Then from the eggs dip it in another bowl containing breadcrumps.Ensure you evenly coat the chicken with the breadcrumps..
- Fry the chicken for 5mins..
- Serve while hot. Enjoy…..
If you find this French fries, coated chicken and fresh pineapple juice… recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.