Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Smothered Chicken Liver over French Fries recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Smothered Chicken Liver over French Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smothered Chicken Liver over French Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smothered chicken liver over french fries recipe. To cook smothered chicken liver over french fries you need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Smothered Chicken Liver over French Fries:
- Take of Liver———.
- You need 1 pound of chicken livers.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get of Gravy————.
- Prepare 1 of large onion sliced.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ground paprika.
- Take 1 of large carrot.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Provide To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare To taste of granulated garlic powder.
- Provide of French fries———-.
- Use 1 pound of French fries.
- Take of Frying———-.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ghee / clarified butter and oil equal amount.
Instructions to make Smothered Chicken Liver over French Fries:
- Rinse and dry the livers..
- Add seasonings and dip into the flour. Let rest coated in flour for 10 minutes..
- Melt the ghee and heat oil in a skillet. Fry the French fries and move to paper towels to absorb excessive oils..
- Fry the livers in the ghee oil mixture, in batches..
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oils..
- Slice the onion, and Shave the carrot thinly and fry in the ghee. Move to another paper towel to absorb excessive oils..
- If not enough of the flour add extra. Cook stirring constantly for 3-5 minutes..
- Add the water to the Roux. Stirring constantly add salt and pepper to taste and the 1 tablespoon paprika..
- When the gravy is done add the livers, onions, and carrots to the gravy and gently stir in..
- Serve over French fries, I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Smothered Chicken Liver over French Fries recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.