Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect French country chicken with mushroom sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French country chicken with mushroom sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French country chicken with mushroom sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french country chicken with mushroom sauce recipe. To make french country chicken with mushroom sauce you need 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French country chicken with mushroom sauce:
- Provide of Meal.
- Get 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide of Sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of evoo.
- Prepare 4 of shallots, thinly sliced.
- Use 1/4 lb of mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of all-purpose (plain) flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of white wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of low-sodium chicken stock.
- Take 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
Instructions to make French country chicken with mushroom sauce:
- Place the chicken breasts between wax paper and pound with a mallet to flatten.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm.
- In a small frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the shallots and saute for about 3 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour and wine until all the lumps are gone.
- Add the flour mixture to the shallots and mushrooms.
- Stir in the chicken stock and cook over medium-high heat.
- Stir until the sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the rosemary.
- In a large, nonstick skillet, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and saute until no longer pink or until a thermometer inserted into the chicken reads 170 F, about 5 minutes.
- To serve, transfer 2 chicken breast halves onto each plate. Spoon mushroom sauce over the chicken and garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.
If you find this French country chicken with mushroom sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.