Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot chicken ratatouille recipe. You can have crockpot chicken ratatouille using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille:
- Get 1 of large pack chicken thighs (or you can use boneless chicken).
- Prepare 1 can of Crushed Tomatoes (28 oz).
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Oregano.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dry basil leaves.
- Provide 1 can of Chick Peas (garbanzos,undrained).
- Use 1 of large eggplant, cut into cubes.
- Provide 3 of zucchini, cut into coins.
- Provide 1 of onion, sliced.
- Use 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 1 teaspoon of parsley Flakes.
- You need of Fresh garlic, minced (5-6).
- Get of Salt.
Instructions to make Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille:
- Peel and cut eggplant into cubes, then place into a colander with a bowl underneath to catch drippings and generously apply salt to your cubed eggplant, let sit out with the salt for about 30 min.(this will extract the xtra moisture that’s in the eggplant)……
- Rinse chicken and pat dry, season with some black pepper and place on a baking pan, set oven to broil and broil chicken until slightly browned, then place into crock pot (use this step only if your using bone – in chicken thighs, skin on), I took out the skin on my chicken thighs,otherwise cut chicken and place into crockpot……..
- Cut up your zucchini, onion, green pepper, and mince your garlic, rinse off the salt from your eggplant and drain well, and place all veggies into crockpot, including can of undrained chick peas……
- Pour the tomatoes over the chicken and veggies in crockpot, then sprinkle your remaining ingredients over all…..
- Stir gently, cover and cook on low for 8 hours……
- Eat and enjoy with white rice or by itself 🍛!!!! 😋.
If you find this Crockpot Chicken Ratatouille recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.