Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Asparagus-Chicken Ragout recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Asparagus-Chicken Ragout recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asparagus-Chicken Ragout recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to asparagus-chicken ragout recipe. You can cook asparagus-chicken ragout using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Asparagus-Chicken Ragout:
- Prepare 250 grams of chicken breasts.
- Use 500 grams of Asparagus.
- Get 6 piece of Potato pancake.
- Use 1 small of chopped onion.
- Provide 100 grams of bacon, chooped.
- Provide 100 ml of white wine.
- You need 250 ml of Creme Fraiche.
- Get 100 grams of Yogurt Nature.
- Provide 40 grams of butter.
Instructions to make Asparagus-Chicken Ragout:
- Chop onions and bacon into small pieces..
- Cut chicken breast into slices.
- Peel and chop asparagus into pieces of 3cm..
- Steam asparagus for approximately 8 minutes.
- Cover chicken breasts with flour and season with salt and peppers.
- Roast bacon and onions crisp. Add chicken breast at the end and roast till it gets a brownish colour..
- Add creme fraiche and white wine and a slowly cook till sauce starts thickening. Season with salt and pepper..
- Roast potato pancakes.
- Add asparagus a couple of minutes before serving..
- Add yogurt and coriander directly before serving..
If you find this Asparagus-Chicken Ragout recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.