Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Torrijas (French toast) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Torrijas (French toast) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to torrijas (french toast) recipe. You can cook torrijas (french toast) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Torrijas (French toast):
- Use 1 kg of bread.
- You need 1 litre of milk.
- Take of Olive Oil from Spain.
- Take 2-3 of cinnamon sticks.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Use of Sugar.
Steps to make Torrijas (French toast):
- Slice the baguettes in centimetre slices or, if you wish, you can buy specialty bread for torrijas. Do not use freshly baked baguettes, but ones that are a few days old..
- Once you have cut the bread slices for the torrijas, put the milk on to boil, adding the cinnamon sticks and sugar.Then leave the milk to cool..
- Dunk the bread slices into the milk, once it has cooled down..
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, and dip the soaked bread slices into it. Once the bread slices are covered with egg, fry them in a pan with lots of Olive Oil from Spain..
- Sprinkle some sugar and cinnamon over the cooked torrijas to give them extra flavour; alternatively, dip them into a mix of sugar and cinnamon..
If you find this Torrijas (French toast) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.