Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker french dip sandwich recipe. To cook slow cooker french dip sandwich you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich:
- Provide 4 lb of Rump roast.
- You need 2 can of Campbell's Beef consommé.
- Take 1 can of Campbell's French Onion Soup.
- Use 12 oz of Beer (or one bottle, I used an IPA beer).
- Prepare 1 clove of Smashed garlic.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of Sherry Wine.
- You need 2 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- Use 8 of French rolls.
- Take of Butter.
Steps to make Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich:
- Trim off excess fat on rump roast. Place in slow cooker..
- Pour beef consommé, french onion soup, beer, salt, pepper and garlic into slow cooker over the beef..
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours. Before the last hour, remove meat. Let it cool down..
- Slice up the rump roast. Remember to cut against the grain. Return meat back to slow cooker for half an hour on low..
- During the last half hour, cook sliced onions. Drizzle olive oil (and a little butter optional) into big pan and throw onions in. Season with a little salt and pepper. Cook over medium high heat for 10 minutes until browned..
- Remove meat into a separate dish. Transfer the remaining beef juices into a pot. This will be the au jus for dipping. Add the sherry wine and worcestershire to the au jus. Let it boil and then simmer for about 5 mins. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Butter french roll inside and a little on the outside. In another pan, place rolls on medium high until browned..
- Time to assemble! Put meat and onions into toasted french roll. Serve with a small bowl of au jus for dipping and some horseradish. Add cheese if that's your style. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.