Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for American French Dip recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect American French Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to American French Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to american french dip recipe. To make american french dip you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make American French Dip:
- You need 1/2 lb of deli roast beef.
- Provide 1 can of beef stock.
- Prepare 1 slice of yellow onion.
- Use 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Provide 1 tbsp of creole seasoning.
- Get 1/2 can of beer.
- Get of Cheese (I used Colby jack).
- Provide of Hoagie rolls.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Use of Garlic powder.
Instructions to make American French Dip:
- Add beef stock, garlic, oregano, seasoning, beer and onion to slow cooker on low. Make sure the onion slice is separated into rings. Stir together after heated through. About 30 mins or so. (You can also just use a pot on the stovetop. Just make sure it's super low heat.).
- After the juice is completely heated add the beef slices one at a time. Mix them around in there with a fork once they're all added making sure every piece gets a bath. Leave for about 45 mins- 1 hour. Mix again then set slow cooker to warm setting till you're ready to serve..
- Right before serving, butter both halves of the hoagie roll. Sprinkle with garlic powder, and a bit of oregano if you're feeling aristocratic, and put in broiler for approx 3 minutes, till it's toasted garlic bread not burnt. Remove, put cheese on the tops of the hoagie roll and put back in the warmed, but off, oven. Just to get a bit of melt on the cheese..
- Place the beef from the slow cooker onto the cheesed half of the hoagie roll and make the sandwich. Spoon the juice from the slow cooker into a bowl for dipping. Boom. Done..
If you find this American French Dip recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.