Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for French Onion Sausage Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Onion Sausage Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Sausage Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion sausage pasta recipe. To make french onion sausage pasta you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook French Onion Sausage Pasta:
- Provide 2 of links of smoked turkey sausage.
- Provide 2 of large Vidalia onions, sliced thin.
- Provide 1 envelope of lipton onion soup mix.
- Take 2 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1/2 pints of sour cream.
- Get 8 oz of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1 lb of large elbow macaroni.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide of black pepper and garlic powder.
Steps to make French Onion Sausage Pasta:
- In deep skillet, add oil and sliced onions to pan over a medium low heat. Caramelize onions slowly, beware of burning..
- While cooking onions, heat water to boil pasta. Cook and set aside..
- Add a pinch of salt to onions. Slice sausage into discs and add to pan once onions are nicely caramelized..
- Add envelope of soup mix and stir to combine with onions and sausage. Add broth and water and mix well. Add pepper and garlic powder to taste. Let simmer for 15 minutes..
- Once sausage is cooked and hot through, add sour cream and a small handful of the shredded cheese. Let simmer for 3 minutes..
- Remove from heat and add to pasta. Add remaining cheese and stir. Let sit of 5 minutes to thicken. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this French Onion Sausage Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.