Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken & French Fried Onion Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & French Fried Onion Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One nutritious alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & french fried onion casserole recipe. To make chicken & french fried onion casserole you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken & French Fried Onion Casserole:
- You need 3 cup of shredded chicken.
- Use 1 can of french fried onions.
- Prepare 2 of family sized cans cream of chicken soup.
- Get 2 clove of garlic; creamed.
- Prepare 1/2 of bell pepper; julienned & cut in half (red, yellow, & orange mix pictured).
- Prepare 1/3 of red onion; thinly sliced.
- Take 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- Take 1 of large pinch salt and black pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken & French Fried Onion Casserole:
- Heat soup on stove top. Add garlic and wine. Simmer for 5 minutes and stir..
- In a mixing bowl, combine soup with chicken and veggies..
- Spray a medium sized casserole dish with non stick cooking spray. Arrange chicken mixture evenly. Top with fried onions..
- Bake covered at 400° for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake at 350° for an additional 10 minutes..
- Variations; Cornflakes, roasted bell peppers, jalapeños, paprika, applewood seasoning, dried ranch seasoning, bacon, oregano, habanero, celery, pancetta, onion soup mix, breadcrumbs, butter, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, parsely, basil, cilantro, scallions, chives, leeks, caramelized onions, shallots, rosemary, thyme, reduce wine, saute garlic with butter, vinegar.
If you find this Chicken & French Fried Onion Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.