Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sticky bun french toast strata recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sticky bun french toast strata recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sticky bun french toast strata recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sticky bun french toast strata recipe. To cook sticky bun french toast strata you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sticky bun french toast strata:
- Take 1 loaf of bread dough (Frozen or homemade that has been thawed and left to rise over night).
- You need 5 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 3 of eggs.
- Take 1 of Fruit of choice.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Milk or coffee creamer (I used sweet cream coffee creamer).
- Provide 1 of syrup to taste.
Steps to make Sticky bun french toast strata:
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Melt butter and keep in a bowl, mix all the sugars and cinnamon in another bowl and set aside..
- Cut the bread dough into small segments, dip in butter, coat in sugar mix and place evenly in pan ( bundt pan or round pan)..
- Sprinkle with fruit if desired then beat eggs with milk (or creamer) then pour the mixture over the bread dough and fruit and cook in oven for 30-35 minutes until golden brown and cooked through. Top with syrup and enjoy!.
If you find this Sticky bun french toast strata recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.