Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Pumpkin Pecan French Toast Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin Pecan French Toast Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Pecan French Toast Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional condition is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin pecan french toast bake recipe. You can cook pumpkin pecan french toast bake using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Pecan French Toast Bake:
- Provide of French Toast.
- Get 8 slice of Bread (I used a basic homemade yeast bread).
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of Pumpkin Egg Nog (or add 2 T Pumpkin Puree to 3/4 C Heavy Cream & mix well).
- You need 3/4 cup of Milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Ginger.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Ground Cloves.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 1/2 stick of Softened Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Take 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Get 1 pinch of or 1/8 tsp Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ginger.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Ground Cloves.
- You need 1 cup of Pecans.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Pecan French Toast Bake:
- Grease an 8' square, glass baking dish. Cut bread slices as needed to fill bottom of dish. Set aside..
- Whisk eggs. Add milk, pumpkin eggnog, & vanilla and whisk until blended well. (If pumpkin eggnog is out of season, add 2 Tablespoons (or to taste) Pumpkin Puree to 3/4 Cup Heavy Cream & mix well. Use in place of Pumpkin Eggnog.).
- Add sugar, cinnamon, ginger, & ground cloves & mix until well blended. (If using pumpkin puree & heavy cream in place of Pumpkin Eggnog, increase sugar from 2 T to 4 T)..
- Pour mixture over bread in baking dish. Make sure all bread is completely soaked with egg mixture. Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight..
- Remove Baking Dish from Refrigerator about 30 minutes before baking..
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Chop Pecans & set aside..
- In mixing bowl, add butter, flour, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, & ground cloves. Using a pastry blender, blend ingredients until butter is pea size. (Or, use a food processer.) Fold in Pecans & mix until well blended. (Or, in a food processer, pulse a few times.).
- Remove foil from baking dish, and sprinkle topping on egg soaked bread. Place baking dish on a large baking pan and bake for 35 mins. (Halfway thru baking, if top is browned sufficiently, place foil lightly on top.) After 35 mins. test doneness of French Toast by inserting a butter knife into middle. If knife comes out clean, French Toast is done..
- Let set 5 to 10 minutes and serve. Can serve with warmed maple syrup or top with whipped cream. I enjoyed it plain..
If you find this Pumpkin Pecan French Toast Bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.