Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Party snacks(bread rolls) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Party snacks(bread rolls) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Party snacks(bread rolls) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to party snacks(bread rolls) recipe. You can cook party snacks(bread rolls) using 57 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Party snacks(bread rolls):
- Get of For dough.
- Provide 4 cups of maida.
- Take 4 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 4 tbsp of milk powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of yeast.
- Use 1 tsp of bread Improver.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Get 4 tbsp of oil.
- Use 350 ml of Water.
- Prepare of For chicken filling.
- Provide 1 cup of boneless chicken.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of yogurt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of all spice.
- Provide 3 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use of For doughnuts topping.
- Get Half of cup cream.
- Use 1 cup of chocolate.
- Get of For pizza topping.
- Get 1 slice of cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of capsicum roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion roughly chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of shredded chicken tikka filling.
- Use of For sandwiches.
- Prepare Handful of chicken tikka filling.
- Take 3 of bread slice.
- Get 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Use 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- Get 4 slices of cucumber.
- You need of For French fries.
- Provide 1 of potato cut in French fries.
- Take of Oil for deep frying.
- Use of Chicken bread.
- You need of Prepared dough.
- Take 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of capsicum.
- Provide 2 tbsp of prepared chicken tikka filling.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cheese.
- Prepare of For swissroll.
- Use 1-1/4 cup of maida.
- Provide 1-1/2 cup of sugar.
- Provide 155 ml of oil.
- You need 190 ml of milk.
- Prepare 95 gm of yogurt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla essences.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 95 ml of hot water.
- Take 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
Instructions to make Party snacks(bread rolls):
- Method for dough. Add all the ingredients and make a dough. Leave for 15 minutes..
- Doughnuts. Make doughnuts with prepared dough. Deep fry the doughnut and dip the doughnut in prepared chocolate topping..
- For chicken tikka filling. Marinate chicken with all the ingredients for 1 hour. Bake at 160 C for 20 minutes or until chicken tender..
- Chicken bread rolls. Make a big roti with prepared dough. Spread ketchup and chill sauce,put chicken tikka filling and cheese. Roll the bread rolls and bake for 20 minutes..
- Bread rolls are ready to serve..
- For mini pizza. Make round disk with prepared dough..
- Spread ketchup and chill sauce mixture. Spread cheese. Sprinkle capsicum, onion and shredded chicken. Bake for 10 minutes..
- Crossient. Make croissants with the prepared dough. Bake for 10 minutes at 180 C..
- French bread. Make French bread with the prepared dough..
- Chicken tikka sandwiches. In a bread slices spread mayonnaise. Spread chicken tikka pieces on it and top with another bread slice. Spread mayonnaise then ketchup and put cucumber slices and top with another bread slice. Chicken tikka sandwiches are ready to serve. Serve with French fries..
- French fries. Deep fry the French fries..
- Chicken bread. Make a round with prepared dough. Put ketchup in center. Sprinkle onion, capsicum, chicken and cheese. Then cover one by one stripe.bake at 150 C for 20 minutes..
- For swissroll. Add all the ingredients and beat with the help of beater. Pour the mixture in greased pan.bake for 45 minutes at 180 C. Cool..
- Spread the whipped cream and drizzle chocolate mixture and roll the swissroll. Make topping with cream and chocolate. Heat the cream and add chocolate in it. Cook till chocolate melts..
- Pour the chocolate topping on top and put in refrigerator. Decorate it with mini oreo..
If you find this Party snacks(bread rolls) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.