Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken quorma pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken quorma pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Different nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken quorma pasta recipe. You can have chicken quorma pasta using 14 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken quorma pasta:
- Take 1 cup of Quorma Pasta.
- Get 300 grams of chicken breast.
- Get 1 of medium size french cut potato.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil and extra 1 tablespoon oil for the pasta to boil.
- Prepare of Oil for the frying of French cut potatoes.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli flakes.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of white cumin powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of white vinegar.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Take 2 tablespoons of corn flour.
- Get 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
Steps to make Chicken quorma pasta:
- First of all, cut the chicken breast into small cubes and take it in a bowl..
- Now add 2 tablespoons of vinegar, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of chilli flakes,1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder, 1/2 teaspoon of with cumin powder in the chicken and marinate it well and leave for rest for at least 15 minutes. But as long as it is kept marinated, it will taste good..
- Now take a pan on medium flame and add 4 cups or 1 litre of water in it..
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1 tablespoon of oil in the water and wait for the boil..
- Now add 1 cup of Quorma Pasta in the water when it starts boiling..
- Wait for the five to six minutes untill the pasta gets soft..
- When the pasta gets soft, strain it through the strainer and pass it through the cold water and take it in a bowl and lubricate it with some oil so that it will not stick together..
- Now take a frying pan on medium flame and pour oil in it for the frying of French cut potatoes..
- Whe you feel the heat of oil, start frying the cut potatoes untill cooked and golden brown in colour..
- Let them aside..
- Take a pan on medium flame and pour 1/4 cup of oil in it..
- When the oil is heated, take 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic and fry for 1 minute..
- Now take the marinated chicken in the pan and start frying it well until the chicken turns white in colour..
- Now add some water in it and cover it for 3 to 4 minutes until the chicken is cooked well..
- Now take a small bowl and pour 2 tablespoons of water in it with 2 tablespoons of corn flour and mix it well..
- Now add this corn flour paste in the chicken in intervals by continuously mixing the chicken..
- Now add 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup in it and mix well for 1 minute..
- Now add fried potatoes in it and mix well..
- Now add boiled pasta in it and mix well for 1 to 2 minutes..
- At this point, you can also add Julienne cut capsicums, onions and tomatoes according to your taste..
- Chicken quorma pasta is ready to be served and enjoyed..
If you find this Chicken quorma pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.