Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Thukpa- Nepali style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Thukpa- Nepali style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Thukpa- Nepali style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken thukpa- nepali style recipe. You can have chicken thukpa- nepali style using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Thukpa- Nepali style:
- Use For of Egg noddles-.
- Get 300 gms of chicken with bones.
- Provide 1 of large onion.
- Take 6-7 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- Provide 1 of large tomato 5-6 French beans.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot and capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of small bowl of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Take As per taste of Salt and black pepper powder.
- Get as required of Coriander leaves and spring onions green.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric and red Chilli powder.
Instructions to make Chicken Thukpa- Nepali style:
- Boil the noddles and keep it aside. Take the chicken boil it. Add one onion and garlic clove while making the chicken stock. Now retain the stock. Keep the boil chicken separately. Shredded the chicken. Chop all the vegetables finely. Now in a pan add oil, then add the finely chopped garlic..
- Now add finely chopped onion ginger. Keep stiring. Then add the finely chopped carrots, French beans and capsicum. Again saute it. Then add the chopped tomatoes and stir it..
- Then add the finely chopped cabbage. Add turmeric and red Chile powder. Mix them well. Now add little salt. Add the chicken stock. When it comes to boil add the shredded chicken. Add vinegar and soya sauce. Cover and cook for 5-8 min. Then add black pepper powder and salt..
- Now garnish it with coriander leaves and spring onions green. Now take a bowl first place the noddles and then the soup. Garnish it with coriander leaves and spring onions green. Add some lemon juice..
- Please note if you want it more spicy add green chiles and if you to make it Tibetian style then make the paste of onion, garlic, ginger, bird eye chilie, sechuwan pepper and coriander leaves..
If you find this Chicken Thukpa- Nepali style recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.