Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Burmese Khow Suey recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Burmese Khow Suey recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Burmese Khow Suey recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to burmese khow suey recipe. To make burmese khow suey you need 25 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Burmese Khow Suey:
- You need of For the noodles.
- You need 500 grams of chicken cut to bite-size pieces.
- Use 3 sprigs of curry leaves.
- Take 1/4 of garlic chopped finely.
- Use 1/2 of shallots.
- Prepare 4 of red Chillies.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger chopped/grated.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of gram flour/ chickpea flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of mixed bell peppers sliced.
- Get 1/2 cup of French beans cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Get 1 cup of spinach (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Take 500 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 300 grams of egg noodles.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get of Toppings.
- You need 2 of hard boiled eggs.
- Use 3 sprigs of Coriander leaves/ Cilantro.
- You need 3 sprigs of Spring onions/ scallions.
- You need 1 of lime cut into wedges.
- Use 1/2 of onion thinly sliced and caramelized.
- Get 3 of garlic pods sliced thinly and golden browned.
- Use 1/4 cup of unsalted ground nuts fried.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of red chilli flakes.
Instructions to make Burmese Khow Suey:
- Heat some oil in a pan. When the oil is hot enough, reduce the flame and fry the ground nuts. When they start to turn golden brown, take them out on a paper towel..
- Now add the sliced onions kept for the topping and fry them till they're golden brown, take them out on a paper towel..
- Now add the sliced garlic kept for the topping and fry them till they're golden brown, take them out on a paper towel..
- Now add chicken pieces to the pan and start frying them. Add more oil if you have to. Once the chicken starts turning white, add the curry leaves, grated ginger and the remaining chopped garlic and sliced shallots..
- Fry this for 5 minutes while stirring occasionally. Add the chickpea flour, turmeric powder and salt..
- Add the red chillies and and the vegetables and cook them for about 5 minutes on medium heat..
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions given on the package..
- By now the chicken should be cooked with a nice aroma filling the kitchen. Add coconut milk now and stir well. Keep it to simmer for 10 minutes on low heat. Adjust salt..
- Take an individual service bowl or a soup plate and put egg noodles first, pour the prepared curry on the noodles, top it off with the boiled egg cut into half and coriander leaves..
- Provide all the other accompaniments in small bowls – fried ground nuts, fried garlic, fried shallots, coriander, spring onions, red chilli flakes and lime wedges..
- Squeeze the lime before taking a bite for the perfect flavour..
- Please tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you make this recipe!.
If you find this Burmese Khow Suey recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.