Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken noodle casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken noodle casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken noodle casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken noodle casserole recipe. You can have chicken noodle casserole using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken noodle casserole:
- Use 1 kg of boneless chicken.
- Take of Oil.
- Get 1 tbspn of ginger garlic paste.
- Take of Salt.
- Use 100 gm of french beans.
- Use 1 of medium size carrot.
- Take 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 of orange bell pepper.
- Take 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of corn (boiled or readymade tins).
- Take 1 of big packet of maggi.. 2minutes noodles (including the masala).
- Use 1 of small bottle of pasta sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of mozarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of maida.
- Provide 2 tbspn of butter.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- Use 4 slice of cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken noodle casserole:
- Chop the veggies individually (red,green and orange bell pepper) (french beans and carrots) take oil to the pan add french beans and carrots cook till it's soften..keep aside…
- Boil the boneless chicken by adding ginger garlic paste and salt…shred the chicken and add maggi masala packet to it and mix it..keep aside.
- Make white sauce – add butter to the pan add maida saute for a while add salt and black pepper powder now slowly add milk (make sure to stir continously and there should not be any lumps) now add all the veggies (green,red,and orange bell pepper) also the cooked beans and carrot, add corns (i use the corn tin)mix well..if needed add little milk..then add slice cheese and mix it till the cheese melts up..keep aside.
- Boil the noodles in water..drain the water and add noodles to the pasta sauce and mix it…keep aside…
- Take a baking tray..add shreded chicken mixture, 2nd layer of white sauce,sprinkle some mozarella grated cheese then 3rd layer of red noodles,again add shreded mozarella cheese and lastly top up with all the bell peppers (green,red and orange) also some corns..preheat oven on 180 degree keep the tray for about 10 mins..till the cheese melts up completly..serve hot😋.
If you find this Chicken noodle casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.