Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked French Toast! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked French Toast! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked French Toast! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked french toast! recipe. To make baked french toast! you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked French Toast!:
- You need 5 of beaten eggs.
- You need To taste of Brown sugar.
- Provide To taste of Cinnamon Powder.
- You need 1.5 L of water.
- Use 250 g of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of lemon zest.
- Use 3 of cinnamon sticks.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Get 14 slices of bread.
Instructions to make Baked French Toast!:
- Make a syrup with water, sugar, lemon zest, cinnamon sticks, vanilla extract and butter. Boil for 25 minutes, covered..
- Spread butter or olive oil on an oven tray, then sprinkle with a mix of brown sugar and cinnamon..
- Put a pan in low heat and wet the bread slices in the sugar syrup, drain lightly with the help of a spatula. Pass them through the beaten egg and place them on the tray.
- Sprinkle with the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture. Bake in a preheated oven at 190 ° C for 10 minutes and enjoy!.
If you find this Baked French Toast! recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.