Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Coconut And Caramelized Banana French Toast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut And Caramelized Banana French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut And Caramelized Banana French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut and caramelized banana french toast recipe. To cook coconut and caramelized banana french toast you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut And Caramelized Banana French Toast:
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Take 1/3 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Use as per taste of Sugar.
- You need as needed of Butter.
- Take 6-8 slices of Bread.
- Get As needed of Vanilla Essence.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt.
- Take 1, of Banana – sliced into round pieces.
- Prepare as required of Grated fresh or dry coconut flakes.
- Get as required of Icing sugar.
Instructions to make Coconut And Caramelized Banana French Toast:
- To prepare the batter for French Toast, whisk the egg along with coconut milk, sugar, vanilla essence and salt..
- Heat a pan and add some butter to it..
- Dip the bread slices into the batter and and place it on the hot pan. Let it toast till a golden brown color is there on both sides..
- To make the topping, add sugar to a hot pan and let it start melting..
- As it starts melting, add the butter to it and whisk it well..
- Add the vanilla essence and then the banana slices. Let the banana be coated with the caramelized sugar fully well and then remove it and keep it aside..
- To assemble, arrange the French toast on a plate, top it up with the banana topping and sprinkle with the coconut flakes and some icing sugar..
- This tastes best when served hot! You can always add a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of ice-cream to it too!.
If you find this Coconut And Caramelized Banana French Toast recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.