Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect French toast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast recipe. You can cook french toast using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make French toast:
- Take 8-10 of Bread slices.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get as needed of Honey to pour.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide pinch of cinnamon powder.
Instructions to make French toast:
- Take the bread slices and cut them in half..
- Break the eggs and pour them into the milk add a pinch of salt and sprinkle cinnamon powder..
- Heat the frying pan, heat it on low. Then add oil to it..
- When oil gets hot dip the bread slices into the milk and egg liquid..
- After dipping the bread slices remove them and put them on the frying pan..
- See that both the sides get fried proper and golden cover is seen.
- When you see that both the sides of bread are fried proper in the oil. Remove them on a plate. Pour honey onto the bread slices..
If you find this French toast recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.