Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Hazelnut French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Hazelnut French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate hazelnut french toast recipe. To make chocolate hazelnut french toast you need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Hazelnut French Toast:
- Provide 2 slices of gluten free bread.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take 2 tbsps of dairy free milk.
- Use 1 tsp of icing sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of dairy free chocolate and hazelnut spread.
Steps to make Chocolate Hazelnut French Toast:
- Whisk together the egg, dairy free milk and icing sugar Spread the chocolate and haelnut spread on the bread and sandwich together.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a shallow pan Dip both sides of the sandwich in the egg mix.
- Fry in the pan for a couple of minutes each side or until golden brown Cut in half and dust with icing sugar.
If you find this Chocolate Hazelnut French Toast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.